The latest 25 UK stories from the BBC: (Timestamp = GMT*)
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:52:59 +0000: Counter-terrorism exercise in London - BBC News - UK
Police officers, soldiers, emergency services and intelligence officials are taking part in London's largest counter-terrorism exercise to date.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:49:20 +0000: UK's economic growth revised up - BBC News - UK
The UK economy grew by 0.4% in first quarter of 2015, revised up from a previous estimate of 0.3%, official figures show.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:42:21 +0000: Injured Tunisia Britons flown home - BBC News - UK
Four British tourists seriously injured in the Tunisian beach attack have been flown back to the UK by the RAF.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:36:32 +0000: Homophobia 'may be sign of extremism' - BBC News - UK
The education secretary suggests extreme homophobia could be one sign as new advice goes out to schools on how to identify potential extremists.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:12:01 +0000: Why are there so few female coaches? - BBC News - UK
With only eight of the 24 teams at the World Cup led by females, are men forcing women out of their own game?
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:08:21 +0000: 'No cover-up' in Janner investigation - BBC News - UK
The senior police officer most likely to have taken the decision not to arrest Lord Janner on charges of child abuse in 1991 says there was "no cover-up".
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:02:53 +0000: 'Go casual' in hot weather, says TUC - BBC News - UK
Staff should be allowed to dress down and work flexible hours during the hot spell of weather, the TUC says.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:54:04 +0000: Belfast to erect Narnia sculptures - BBC News - UK
The Belfast-born writer CS Lewis, is to be honoured with a series of new sculptures from his most famous book, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:51:41 +0000: Belfast condolence for Tunisia dead - BBC News - UK
A book of condolence for the victims of a gun attack at a Tunisian beach resort opens in Belfast.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:40:28 +0000: Kendall: Devolve back-to-work scheme - BBC News - UK
Labour leadership contenders Liz Kendall and Andy Burnham call for changes to welfare-to-work schemes and employment tribunal fees ahead of another hustings in the contest.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:37:23 +0000: Kauto Star dies after paddock fall - BBC News - UK
Two-time Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Kauto Star is put down after suffering a fractured pelvis in a fall.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:07:12 +0000: 'Coasting schools' face tough targets - BBC News - UK
Hundreds of schools are being told to raise their exam results, under plans announced by the education secretary.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 07:59:42 +0000: Travellers hit by fresh ferry strike - BBC News - UK
Thousands of ferry passengers are stranded on both sides of the Channel as port workers in Calais stage fresh strike action.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 07:45:56 +0000: Body found in hunt for missing woman - BBC News - UK
Police searching for a Cheshire woman who was reported missing four days ago find a body.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 07:28:05 +0000: Trains disrupted by hot weather - BBC News - UK
Hot weather disrupts Thames Valley services to Henley-on-Thames and Bourne End as operators cut speeds over fears of buckling rails.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 07:24:14 +0000: Ukad confirms doping investigation - BBC News - UK
UK Anti-Doping confirms it is investigating claims about doping techniques allegedly used by coach Alberto Salazar.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 07:11:43 +0000: Police search for missing prisoner - BBC News - UK
Police start a search for a 31-year-old woman who has absconded from Cornton Vale Prison in Stirlingshire.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 06:42:28 +0000: Calls to strengthen Scotland Bill - BBC News - UK
There are calls for additional welfare powers for Holyrood to be included in the Scotland Bill being debated in the Commons.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 05:28:49 +0000: Families speak out over Tawel Fan - BBC News - UK
Families speak out for the first time about the "deplorable" care their loved ones received at a Denbighshire mental health ward.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 05:17:52 +0000: VIDEO: Cardiff Metro: 30 years in 60 seconds - BBC News - UK
A look at efforts to launch a Cardiff metro system over the last 30 years - told in 60 seconds.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 05:07:35 +0000: £600m to deliver metro by 2020 - BBC News - UK
About £600m will be spent on a new metro system for south east Wales within the next five years, BBC Wales understands.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 03:19:52 +0000: Backpacker inquest gets under way - BBC News - UK
An inquest is under way in Malaysia into the death of a backpacker whose body was found eight days after he was believed to have gone on a jungle trek.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 01:44:12 +0000: ILF: What will change? - BBC News - UK
What is the Independent Living Fund and why is it closing?
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 01:42:11 +0000: Is academy status the answer for 'coasting' schools? - BBC News - UK
Is academy status the answer for 'coasting' schools?
- Tue, 30 Jun 2015 01:35:48 +0000: How did 'silo' get to mean something else? - BBC News - UK
How did 'silo' get to mean something else?
*GMT = Greenwich Mean Time or UTC.