The latest 25 UK stories from the BBC: (Timestamp = GMT*)
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:18:03 +0000: VIDEO: Boosting public awareness on terror - BBC News - UK
Police officers having been speaking to the public at Liverpool Street railway station to promote awareness of terrorism.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:09:52 +0000: BT in talks to buy O2 from Telefonica - BBC News - UK
Telecoms giant BT is in talks with Telefonica about buying the O2 mobile network in the UK from the Spanish firm.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:05:47 +0000: Club arsonist jailed seven years - BBC News - UK
An arsonist who tried to torch a Swansea nightclub with 200 people inside is jailed for seven years.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:01:46 +0000: 'Abuse risk' for 132 city children - BBC News - UK
At least 132 Birmingham children are suffering or are vulnerable to child sexual exploitation, a report shows.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:57:52 +0000: DUP remarks 'appalling': McGuinness - BBC News - UK
Sinn Fein's Martin McGuinness has said it was "absolutely appalling " to hear Gregory Campbell's remarks about Irish language at the DUP conference.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:55:43 +0000: VIDEO: Man's 20-year fake identity - BBC News - UK
The former head of the Somerset Racial Equality Council is convicted of fraud after stealing another man's identity, as Duncan Kennedy reports.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:47:10 +0000: C. diff inquiry blames health board - BBC News - UK
Scotland's largest health board is heavily criticised by an inquiry into the country's worst Clostridium difficile (C. diff) outbreak.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:38:24 +0000: Three guilty of estate axe killing - BBC News - UK
Three teenagers who killed a 46-year-old with an axe and a knife when he confronted them on a west London estate are convicted.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:29:02 +0000: Afghanistan: UK troops exit Kandahar - BBC News - UK
The final UK service personnel have left Kandahar Airfield in southern Afghanistan to return home, the Ministry of Defence says.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:28:49 +0000: Llewelyn-Bowen vows action over park - BBC News - UK
Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen vows to act after the Christmas attraction he helped to create was forced to close because of complaints.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:23:00 +0000: No neglect in woman's hospital death - BBC News - UK
A coroner's inquest says the death of a 25-year-old woman in a hospital in east Yorkshire was "not a case of neglect".
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:09:35 +0000: 2014 was 'the making of Hamilton' - BBC News - UK
F1 world champion "discovered strengths through adversity"
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:01:45 +0000: AMs set to be given £10,000 pay rise - BBC News - UK
Members of the Welsh assembly could get a £10,000 pay rise after the 2016 election, the body which sets their salaries says.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:58:02 +0000: Omagh bomb accused loses bail bid - BBC News - UK
A man accused of murdering 29 people in the Omagh bombing must remain in custody, a High Court judge has ruled.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:42:11 +0000: Funeral held for Doncaster crash teen - BBC News - UK
The funeral of one of five teenagers killed in a road accident in Conisbrough is held in Doncaster.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:38:53 +0000: Google case over web abuse settled - BBC News - UK
The case of a businessman who wants to stop malicious web postings about him appearing in Google searches is settled at the High Court.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:36:51 +0000: ID-theft equality boss found guilty - BBC News - UK
The former head of the Somerset Racial Equality Council is convicted of fraud after stealing another man's identity.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:31:42 +0000: Ex-minister calls for UK's EU exit - BBC News - UK
Former minister Owen Paterson calls for the UK to exit the EU, putting pressure on the prime minister amid Tory divisions on the issue.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:18:33 +0000: Sanchez is saving Arsenal - Wright - BBC News - UK
Arsenal legend Ian Wright says Arsenal would be mid-table without Alexis Sanchez, but still doubts their top-four credentials.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:09:27 +0000: Prince William to visit China in 2015 - BBC News - UK
The Duke of Cambridge is to visit China in 2015 after an invitation from the Chinese government, the BBC understands.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:56:36 +0000: Family fear murderer may kill again - BBC News - UK
The family of a bank manager shot dead on the doorstep of his home 10 years ago fear the murderer could kill again.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:42:07 +0000: Have any prices fallen faster than singles? - BBC News - UK
Have any prices fallen faster than singles?
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:22:25 +0000: 'Time is right' for new terror powers - BBC News - UK
The police and security services should get new powers to defend the UK from a terror threat "perhaps greater than it has ever been", the home secretary says.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:20:57 +0000: Clegg: I'd never join UKIP coalition - BBC News - UK
Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg says he would never join a coalition that included UKIP and suspects the "feeling is mutual".
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:07:45 +0000: Hamilton on way to greatness - Stewart - BBC News - UK
Double world champion Lewis Hamilton cannot be considered a great yet but he is on the right path, says Sir Jackie Stewart.
*GMT = Greenwich Mean Time or UTC.