Books relating to Australian Immigration
Migrating to Australia is a big step.
There are many stories about some Migrants turning around almost as soon as they land, and heading back home.
Why? maybe they didn’t read some real stories about the country, maybe they saw the dream only ?
The TV programs about Australian life are sometimes a bit “inaccurate” about the reality.
A few books about Australia that may be of interest…
- Getting into Australia : The Complete Immigration Guide to Gaining a Short or Long-term Visa
- Australia’s Immigration Revolution
- Jump Down Under – True Stories of Relocating to Australia
- Ten Pound Poms : A Life History of British Postwar Emigration to Australia
- Lonely Planet Australia
- Australia ABCs : A Book about the People and Places of Australia
2 - 60