May 12 2017

Commonwealth Assistance for Australian Universities 2017

Commonwealth Assistance Options for Australian Universities

Australian universities are self‑accrediting institutions, and are responsible for determining the curriculum and content for the courses they offer.

Most domestic students undertaking a bachelor degree at a public university are enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place (CSP) and pay ‘student contributions’ rather than tuition fees.

Private universities mainly offer fee paying places and must be approved by the Australian Government to offer Commonwealth supported places in ‘national priority’ areas.

To access Commonwealth assistance (either a Commonwealth supported place or a HELP loan), students must be enrolled with an eligible Australian education provider.

Eligible providers are categorised as universities, approved private higher education providers, Open Universities Australia (OUA) or an approved Vocational Education and Training (VET) provider.

List of higher education providers: http://studyassist.gov.au/…/universities-and-other-higher-education-providers

List of approved VET providers: http://studyassist.gov.au/…/approved-vet-providers

1 - 11

Win a Luxurious home in Australia with Hometown Prize Draws.

For Books with Free Delivery to Australia, look at: BookDepository UK and USA

Leave a Reply to this Posting, but no links please.