Nov 06 2014

In Australia? British Passport Running out? Need to travel? No Time to Renew? Get it Extended instead.

If you’re living in Australia, you can apply to extend your British passport for 12 months.

This covers Adult and Child passports, without any extra fees.

Source: https://www.gov.uk/get-an-emergency-passport-extension-or-child-travel-document

You can enter the UK with an extended passport.

Other countries and territories that accept extended passports: www.abcdiamond.com/british-passport-12-month-extension-validity-by-country

You should check that the country or territory you’re travelling to will accept extended passports – phone your nearest British embassy, consulate or high commission.

Eligibility for a 12 month extension
All of the following must apply:

  • you’re outside the UK
  • you have a red passport
  • you haven’t already applied to renew your passport
  • your passport expired less than 6 months ago or will expire in the next 3 months (or in the next 7 months if you’re in oroing to a country or territory that says you must have 6 months left on your passport
  • your passport has at least 3 blank pages

1 - 227

Win a Luxurious home in Australia with Hometown Prize Draws.

For Books with Free Delivery to Australia, look at: BookDepository UK and USA

Leave a Reply to this Posting, but no links please.