Working Holiday Visas

Working Holiday Visas for Australia

There are two types of Working Holiday Visas for Australia, and these allow you to work in Australia for up to 12 months, but generally only working six months with each employer.

  • The Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) for UK and some other countries
  • The Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462) for USA and some other countries

Sub Pages for this category:

Last 12 Months Working Holiday Visas in Australia, posts


1 - 5

Win a Luxurious home in Australia with Hometown Prize Draws.

For Books with Free Delivery to Australia, look at: BookDepository UK and USA