The latest 25 UK stories from the BBC: (Timestamp = GMT*)
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:31:21 +0000: Clegg backs EU migrant benefit curbs - BBC News - UK
Nick Clegg outlines his proposals to curb benefits to European Union migrants, during a meeting with his German counterpart in Berlin.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:09:27 +0000: Learning disability care 'failing' - BBC News - UK
People with learning disabilities are being kept in hospitals too far from home for too long, a report commissioned by NHS England finds.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:51:09 +0000: Llewelyn-Bowen park due to reopen - BBC News - UK
A Christmas attraction created with the help of Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen is reopening after it closed amid a wave of complaints.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:35:34 +0000: Aguero a special talent - Kompany - BBC News - UK
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany says team-mate Sergio Aguero is a "special" player who can make the impossible possible.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:05:10 +0000: Blair charity award faces criticism - BBC News - UK
A Save the Children decision to give former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair an award for his anti-poverty work is criticised by some charity workers.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 07:16:14 +0000: Eubank Sr likens son to Leonard - BBC News - UK
Chris Eubank Sr says his son Chris Jr - who faces Billy Joe Saunders on Saturday - is the most talented boxer since Sugar Ray Leonard.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 07:09:06 +0000: £500m plan to transform riverside - BBC News - UK
Scheme to transform one of the last remaining derelict sites in central Cardiff will include 2,150 homes.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 06:55:51 +0000: Cricketer Hughes 'remains critical' - BBC News - UK
Australia batsman Phil Hughes remains in a critical condition after being struck on the head by a ball in a match.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 06:31:06 +0000: Watch: Vloggers warned over unclear adverts - BBC News - UK
Vloggers are being told they need to be completely clear about when they're being paid to promote products.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 06:27:24 +0000: Labour economy commission unveiled - BBC News - UK
An independent commission which will examine the economy in Northern Ireland and investigate benefits and low pay is being unveiled by the Labour Party.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 06:23:29 +0000: 'The war on Facebook' - BBC News - UK
The newspaper's react to the report into the Woolwich murder
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 06:20:58 +0000: Call to cancel EDL founder's speech - BBC News - UK
Academics and politicians sign an open letter opposing the appearance of English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson at the Oxford Union.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 06:16:38 +0000: Research firm got £700k SF expenses - BBC News - UK
Sinn Féin MLAs claimed £700,000 in expenses for research from a company run by the party's finance managers.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 04:01:58 +0000: Playwright Priestley's 'grim' north - BBC News - UK
Was a book by JB Priestley responsible for the stereotype?
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 03:21:17 +0000: Marilyn Monroe photos auctioned - BBC News - UK
More than 30 photos of movie star Marilyn Monroe are being auctioned in an online-only sale from a Shropshire auctioneers.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 03:17:30 +0000: Millennials, not Mumsnet: Younger women and the 2015 election - BBC News - UK
Can younger women change our politics and influence the election?
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 03:11:13 +0000: Degree apprenticeships launched - BBC News - UK
Young people will be able to gain a full honours degree while earning a wage and paying no fees, under a scheme backed by government and industry.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 02:30:35 +0000: Smartphone eye team in funds appeal - BBC News - UK
The team behind a portable eye examination kit that uses smartphones is crowdfunding to raise funds for its new innovation.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 01:59:51 +0000: Performing poetry, on a ventilator - BBC News - UK
Performance poet on stage with a ventilator
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 01:27:26 +0000: Labour pledges 'digital data review' - BBC News - UK
A future Labour government will review how public data is accessed digitally to ensure it is "coherent and ethical".
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 01:05:15 +0000: Watchdog warning over benefit delays - BBC News - UK
Ministers risk racking up a multi-billion pound bill if IT systems to run their flagship benefit reform are not introduced on time, a watchdog claims.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 00:56:21 +0000: Ceop failures 'leave children at risk' - BBC News - UK
Children are being put at risk because of deficiencies at the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, ex-staff tell BBC Newsnight.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 00:38:44 +0000: New anti-terror powers to be unveiled - BBC News - UK
New measures to tackle terrorism are to be published by the home secretary, days after she said the UK faces a "greater" terror threat than ever before.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 00:24:11 +0000: Most stop-and-searches unsuccessful - BBC News - UK
The majority of stop-and-searches conducted by Police Scotland have failed to find any illegal items in recent months, it emerges.
- Wed, 26 Nov 2014 00:21:35 +0000: Sturgeon to outline government plans - BBC News - UK
Plans for an alternative to council tax are expected to be at the core of First Minister Nicola Sturgeon's plans for the coming year.
*GMT = Greenwich Mean Time or UTC.