First Home Owner Grants in Australia
The Australian government assists some buyers, who are purchasing their first home in Australia, with financial assistance to help with the deposit.
Conditions are imposed on this grant, and may vary in some States.
First Home Buyer Grants
- Stamp Duty in Victoria Abolished For First Home Buyers Under $600,000 March 5, 2017
- First Home Owners Grant New South Wales June 19, 2016
- First Home Owners Grant Queensland June 19, 2016
- First Home Owners Grant Victoria July 7, 2013
- $17,000 grant for a new home in Queensland June 14, 2011
- First Home Owners Grant FHOG in Australia May 18, 2011