Post Content follows this advert.
John Lewis is now shipping its Fashion and Home categories to Australia.
Not everything is eligible for international delivery, for reasons connected with logistics, legalities and warranties.
Here’s a list of exclusions:
- All electrical items (including those with batteries)
- Lighting (except lampshades)
- Furniture and heavy or bulky items which need to be carried by more than one person
- Food/alcohol/perishables/flowers & plants
- Crackers and candles
- Liquids and aerosols
- Beauty products
- Fabric by length, fabric samples, wallpaper
- Paints, glues and products containing these items (e.g toys)
also for goods not normally included in overseas shipping conditions:
Not everything we sell online is eligible for international delivery, for reasons connected with logistics, legalities and warranties. These products include electricals, large bulky items, perishables, liquids and flammables. (Find out more here.)
However, we may still be able to organise a personalised export for you, through our specialist service at John Lewis Oxford Street. We’ve been shipping products around the world for over 40 years, and from an iPod to furnishings for a whole house, we can export most things to most places.
For example, we can:
- consolidate your order for you
- process diplomatic and BFPO sales
- arrange shipment of gift lists for newlyweds moving overseas
- process VAT refunds for you if you live outside the EU
We’ll quote for free, and when we ship for you, your order is fully insured. Pleae note that shipping costs charged by this service will be higher than the cost of delivery offered via the website.