Offshore Permanent Partner Visa, Subclass 100
The Permanent Partner Visa, Subclass 100, application is activated after the subclass 309 section of this Partner Visa has been finalised. This is normally two years after the 309 application is submitted. The processing time for the 100 can vary a lot.
You can be in or outside Australia when the Partner visa (subclass 100) is granted.
Cost of Partner Visa Subclass 100 application
There is no extra charge for this application, as it is included in the main Subclass 309/100 Application.
Partner permanent visa (subclass 100)
- you are permitted to enter or remain permanently in Australia.
- you are entitled to work and study in Australia.
- you may enrol in Australia’s medical benefits expenses and hospital care scheme, Medicare.
- you may be eligible to apply for Australian citizenship (subject to the residency eligibility criteria).
- you are permitted to enter or remain in Australia.
Subclass 100 visa processing times
75 per cent of applications are processed within 15 months of application date
A further 15 per cent of applications are processed between 15 and 23 months of application date
About 10 per cent of applications take over 23 months.
(as at April 2017)