475 Visa Skilled Regional Sponsored

Skilled Regional Sponsored
475 Visa

The Skilled Regional Sponsored visa is a 3 year temporary visa, with the possibility of going permanent after 2 years.

This visa also benefits from a lower points threshold and applicants must be sponsored by either an eligible relative living in a designated area, or by an Australian state or territory government.

The migrant, spouse and children must all live, work and/or go to school in the same designated area as your relative if going family-sponsored, or in a designated area of the State if going state-sponsored.

The above information courtesy of: Visa – Go Emigration Ltd

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Hi, Iam Sabitri from Sydney.I completed my bachelor degree in accounting and I have done my professional year as well. My sister lives in canberra and permanent residency of Australia. Can my sister sponsor for me???? Am I able to apply 475 visa in Canberra? My age is below 25.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x