CarHistory offers the most comprehensive vehicle history information for Australian used car buyers.
CarHistory makes it easier and safer for people to buy their next used car by providing them with an online comprehensive used vehicle report, regardless of how many states and territories a vehicle’s previously been registered in.
CarHistory brings together extensive data on millions of vehicles from several industry and official Government databases.
Simply enter the VIN or registration number and state to purchase an instant, single, easy-to-read CarHistory report. A $36.95 report can tell you:
- The vehicle attributes (correct vehicle make, model and variant)
- The current market value
- If the vehicle has been reported written-off, a repairable write-off, or flood damaged
- If the vehicle has been reported stolen
- If the odometer reading appears legitimate
- If finance is owed on the vehicle
- Sales price comparison
- Previous sale information
- ANCAP safety and emission ratings
CarHistory is Australia’s first online automotive bureau and part of Equifax, a global information solutions company and the leading provider of credit information and analysis in Australia.