The Department of Immigration has advises an increase of 15% an most visa application fees effective from 1 September 2013.
Student and Visitor visa fees may not be 15%.
Accurate Pricing at: www.immi.gov.au/find-price
Some of the new fees advised are shown below.
Changes from: 1 September 2013:
- $ 420 Working Holiday
- $1,035 Temporary Worker 457 (Skilled)
- $1,440 Temporary Graduate 485
- $3,085 Partner (Offshore)
- $3,520 General Skilled Migration
- $4,575 Partner (Onshore)
- $48,550 Contributory Parent 2nd VAC
Changes from: 1 July 2013:
- $330 (up from $85) Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) nomination application fee.
- $420 (unchanged) Application fee to be an Approved Sponsor under the subclass 457 program.
Selection of New Visa Application forms, including the changes on the payment page to assist with calculating the correct visa application charge: